You know . . . the ones my mom bought us in 8th grade, so we could witness Gavin Rossdale AND Gwen Stefani gloriously live and in person? Yeah, I’d like those back. Along with the memory of my first concert ever. In fact, I think I’d like back the memories of all the firsts that adolescent BFFs share – our first crushes, boyfriends, broken hearts. Our first day of junior high; our first day of high school. Embarrassingly big bangs, thumb rings, notes written in code. Sleepovers, mall trips, family vacations. I want it all back. Because if I’d known that one day, out of nowhere, you’d simply stop speaking to me; if I’d known I’d suddenly be left standing alone in the lunch quad and you’d never tell me the reason why; if I’d known that 10 years later, we still can’t look back on all our firsts and laugh and cry about them…well, I would have picked someone else to share them with.
- Edward I Want My Dignity Back.
- Trevor I Want My Place In The Kickball Line Back
- Kristen I Want My Prom Back.
- Jake I Want My 17 Hours Back.
- Tom Tom Club I Want That Mother Back.
- Daniel I Want My Pink Sock Back.
- Carla I Want My Demo Tape Back.
- Amanda You Know What I Want Back.
- Fate I Want my Mother-In-Law Back.
- Michael I Want My Book Back.